Can Social Media Really Help In SEO

williams22

I am wondering if Social media can help with marketing and Search Engine Optimization of a website. I have applied social media to one of my website but did not saw any increase in visitors neither any other improvement in ranking of my keywords in search engines so I am really curious to hear from other people on this.

I am wondering if Social media can help with marketing and Search Engine Optimization of a website. I have applied social media to one of my website but did not saw any increase in visitors neither any other improvement in ranking of my keywords in search engines so I am really curious to hear from other people on this.

It is true that Social Media helps in the two. Although, the latter depends on the former. To use SM to market your website, you've to learn using it effectively. For example, instead of shoving the contents of your website at the faces of the audience you want to build. You give them what they really want, this way you'd be able to get many's attention. Afterwards, you can now market your website to them.

After, you've done the first. Then SM helping your SEO would come in time. You know when you were sharing content on SM and probably using the help of few persons as well before. The buzz being created through SM was minute and has little effect on SM 'cause it was more or less one-sided. However, now that you've probably effectively convert some SM people to your site. They are the ones that would create buzz from different locations on SM, which would show how your website has influence on SM. Thereby, aiding your SEO.

These are just my thought.

It's definitely is a bonus. Social media is helpful in search engine optimization when you know what you are doing. You need to be able to use keywords at appropriate places and have a good following on social media to leverage it.

It might not few years back but now social metrics are also monitored by search engines specially google plus.
socia media marketing tips

Social media is becoming increasingly popular among Internet marketers. That's not because it's a great way to find leads and increase website traffic, but also because there's a lot of talk going on in the world of SEO that Google and other search engines may factor in a site's social media activity in their algorithms. Many say that social media activity such as likes and shares is a good indicator of a site's quality, and the search engines may want to consider this in the future.

2-3 year back people not so much using social media sites to increase their website traffic + sales, But today every businessman form small to large enterprises, they used social media sites to increase their sales and leads. Today everyone know about social media, becoz high profile people use social networking sites like ( Facebook and twitter) and TV channels and radio, broadcast their post and tweets in news or in paper etc. Business man post their business services, products in these sites and increase their business.

Social Media helps us in SEO. If you want to drive traffic quickly than social media plays a major roles in that. Also social media gives you a back-links power. No matter it is nofollow but some search engine is now calculate nofollow link too so it is helpful.

It does. In the past, it seemed like a bleak idea. But more and more businesses get into it because of its success with the masses. It's like they're advertising their product without the audience even noticing it.

Social Media is the good source form where we generate the quality and real traffic. Before promoting your business or services in social networking sites, you have make the strategies like wht is your business targeted location, people active timing, age groups etc. With the help of this tactics you find and add people according to your business targeted geo-location and work social sites according to their timing. So that you generate traffic form SM sites.

SMM and SEO improve traffic and ranking, If you don't improve increase visitors and ranking your website, then depend on your work how to promote you website.

Back