Blogging on Weebly

I've heard a lot of great reviews about Weebly and I was able to check it out and tinker around with its features recently through my friend's blog. I have to say I was really impressed. It reminds me of the user-friendliness of Blogger but it comes with more features and it looks much more appealing.

Whats cool about Weebly is if you refer people it will pay for your domain and web site for the year. You get ten dollars cerdit towards your site a person if you want to do that part of it.

I like WordPress because it's easy to use. I find Blogger more technical. As for Weebly, I haven't tried it yet. I would choose WordPress but I can't make money I think from the free version. I might check Weebly if it's friendly for someone who doesn't have money to purchase it.

I could rank weebly higher than blogger but not in terms of 'page rank'. If we say rank in it's actual literary meaning then weebly can offer a lot more than blogger due to the other features on it's site. As a simple blog the google version is second to none, but as a site that can be expanded into a proper website with bells and whistles, weebly is a better platform to build on.

Weebly is very simple and easy website with a friendly interface, anyone can use it with ease, you can own unlimited pages for your free account. Weebly has the most famous drag-and-drop feature which helps anyone design his own blog without any difficulties.

I also create a free blog on weebly, and yes it's really good. You can get many free templates, also you can personalized them. It's really a good experience to create a blog on Weebly.

Weebly is a website, where you can create a free blog. I have created a blog on Weebly and I think it is a good platform. I rate Weebly higher than Blogspot.

I use both and think that Weebly will never better than Blogger.
It's blogger Google's site who create do follow back links and post your content on Google+ also and help to optimize your content on search engine easily.

Weebly allows for blogging and Its own built in content management system. Weebly’s blogging platform perform well in organic search, but Weebly does not rank as high as a WordPress website in search engine. This doesn't mean your Weebly website can not rank number one in search, it just means you may have to work a little harder for it.

Weebly is shotty. I think you should consider going the route of Wordpress. I mean when you really get to the bones of the matter your going to be stuck with technical issues in the future. I think you should really lay it out and think about how you want that blog to be percieved or if you want to really create a network or if you want just something that's going to be centered on one niche.

I heard a word about Weebly but i didn't use it, so i don't have any words on suggestions of weebly blogging platforms.

Back