Best Dedicated Server Host

Dedicated server hosting is the ultimate form of web hosting and it needs very high technical expertise for developing and maintaining a dedicated server. So, there are very few good dedicated hosting providers of which I found ZNetLive and HostGator as the best.

They have a very advanced dedicated hosting infrastructure with a highly qualified technical team, provide a guaranteed 99.9% server uptime and offer a 24x7 technical customer support. Among the two, ZNetLive holds the upper hand as it has latest upgrades of dedicated server processor (Dual Intel Xeon E5- 2620 V3) and DDR4 ECC RAM incorporated into its dedicated server hosting hardware.

I suggest that before selecting any particular dedicated server hosting provider, do check these providers and select one which is best and offers the perfect solution to your needs.

When it comes to dedicated servers you need to be very careful, it’s very common to get stuck with wrong company which just make our life hell with trouble over downtime and various problems, so better to go with a popular and tested company Serveria, I have my hosting from there only and been very comfortable since last 2 years. They have various plans which we can sign up while we can get up to 10 clean IPs, 99.99% Uptime and pro-active customer service and all this within our budget!

I'd like to say that Exmasters.com would be good to get any hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers

Back