Best Dedicated Server Host

It can never be stressed to highly enough that nowadays, cheap web hosting plans does not necessarily mean poor quality and service. Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.

With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.

There are a few things to consider. The first of course is the specs, i.e. do you need xeons, RAM requirements, bandwidth, storage etc..

Also, you need to think about location, should the server be close to you or your customer base (assuming they are different). For a list of deals available you can check out this sub forum:

Dedicated Hosting Offers

Website hosting is more accessible than ever before in the history of the internet. There's no need to be a programming genius or a code expert. As a matter of fact, you don't need to know any of that. With the customer support capabilities and instant information access, anyone can get a website started.

I would suggest you can get the best dedicated server hosting from
TheWebPole.com here Ubuntu, Linux, CentOS, Windows, Fedora based dedicated servers available at affordable cost.
I have personally experienced with them.

You can trust HostingSource. Their servers are stable and fast. No calls needed, no downtime, no virus/hacker problems, so good that I haven't even thought about it.
I appreciate the hard work they put into making their service low priced and effective.

Check out the Softsys Hosting Dedicated Servers Plans powered by quality network & reliable hardware with maximum uptime & efficiency for a specific mission-critical application. Techsupport Services 24/7/365.

I recommend to check Kvchosting.com services. They have all needed features included, high stability of servers and network. Support is available all round the clock.

The best and fastest dedicated servers can be got from serverleased.com and snelserver.com.
The combination of high uptime, quality support and resourceful plans makes them attractive for many webmasters.

Quality and stable dedicated servers are available from crookservers.com and a2hosting.com.
Their servers work with no glitches and prices are competitive.

Among available hosts I'd definitely choose hosting022.com to try. Their servers are rock-solid, network is stable and hardware is powerful. Support is available 24/7

You can check out RackBank Data center for cheapest & reliable dedicated server hosting.

Server Configuration:

Intel Xeon Quad Core E3 1230 v3 ($114)
Frequency - 3.7 GHz
RAM -16 GB DDR3
Hard Disk -2x1 TB SATA
Bandwidth -5 TB

Intel Xeon Quad Core E5 2403 ($207)
Frequency - 3.7 GHz
RAM -32 GB DDR3
Hard Disk -2x1 TB SATA
Bandwidth -5 TB

Back