Best Amazon Affiliate Wordpress Plugin

lisatechie

Looking for best amazon affiliate wordpress plugin for one of the wordpress website I am planning to launch. I would like to ask two questions here . Firstly I would like to know if this is even possible now a days (post panda and penguin) that one launch a affiliate store and it starts ranking after some SEO effort.

Second question in my mind is that what are the best plugins in wordpress which can be used to create store easily without minimum effort and how much this plugin worth and does it offer trial before one make mind to purchase this software.

I like the Amazon's Azon plugin at it makes easier building my affiliate store from Amazon. It becomes a simple cut and paste building your Amazon Store.

Have you ever check Amazon Affiliate.Club?
If you are a newbie in making money online I recommend you to join this club. This community gives clear instruction on how to start and become successful with Amazon! :) All you need is computer or notebook! Use Xenia Plugin. It allows you to add thousands of Amazon products to WordPress store quickly and easily.

You can search a lot of plugin ^^:
EasyAzon
Better Links Pro
OIO Publisher
WP AdCenter
AdPress
WP PRO Advertising System
ManageWP
Author hReview
OptinMonster
Popup Domination
Ninja Popups
Pippity
Foobar
Optin Feature Box
Pretty Link Pro
WP – Keywords to Link

You can search a lot of plugin ^^:
EasyAzon
Better Links Pro
OIO Publisher
WP AdCenter
AdPress
WP PRO Advertising System
ManageWP
Author hReview
OptinMonster
Popup Domination
Ninja Popups
Pippity
Foobar
Optin Feature Box
Pretty Link Pro
WP – Keywords to Link

thank you for share, all plugin is usefull

Don't leave everything on the plugin. More plugging will decrease your site's performance and destroy its technical SEO, and if technical SEO is destroyed, you will receive less traffic from Google, and one day you will leave your affiliate career. I am also doing Amazon affiliate work and making a website. I will tell you the easiest and safest way to become an affiliate.

I understand that you are looking for a solution for a Wordpress site, so you are working on it or your site is on a Wordpress site.

1. So first, install the Generate Press theme into your site. This 10 KB theme is the lightest and most popular in the WordPress community. To use the real feature of Generate Press, you need to activate it. If you can purchase the premium plan, then go for it; otherwise, you can visit shineads.com and download the GPL version of the premium generation press.

2. Then visit the Generate Press site library and install a blog block freely. Then customize it under appearance in the Customise section of WordPress. You can check your page speed and insight speed; if it is low, then fix the issue that they recommend below the score.

3. Now add an informative, well-researched blog. Affiliate marketing is not just sharing product links with others. It is sharing good products with others that help your users solve their problems.

4. Check on-page technical SEO twice a month and make off-page SEO. Build an informative backlink. like helping other users with your knowledge and expertise. As an affiliate marketer for my site, Indiksale, I am helping you and suggesting a good way to do affiliate marketing.

Back