Best Amazon Affiliate Wordpress Plugin

lisatechie

Looking for best amazon affiliate wordpress plugin for one of the wordpress website I am planning to launch. I would like to ask two questions here . Firstly I would like to know if this is even possible now a days (post panda and penguin) that one launch a affiliate store and it starts ranking after some SEO effort.

Second question in my mind is that what are the best plugins in wordpress which can be used to create store easily without minimum effort and how much this plugin worth and does it offer trial before one make mind to purchase this software.

I like the Amazon's Azon plugin at it makes easier building my affiliate store from Amazon. It becomes a simple cut and paste building your Amazon Store.

Have you ever check Amazon Affiliate.Club?
If you are a newbie in making money online I recommend you to join this club. This community gives clear instruction on how to start and become successful with Amazon! :) All you need is computer or notebook! Use Xenia Plugin. It allows you to add thousands of Amazon products to WordPress store quickly and easily.

You can search a lot of plugin ^^:
EasyAzon
Better Links Pro
OIO Publisher
WP AdCenter
AdPress
WP PRO Advertising System
ManageWP
Author hReview
OptinMonster
Popup Domination
Ninja Popups