Bates Stamping Software

Hajong

I'm looking for a program that can help me add Bates numbers to a document I recently created. Does anyone know of a reliable tool or software that can do this efficiently? I would really appreciate any recommendations or advice on how to add Bates numbering to PDFs or other document formats. Thanks in advance for your help!

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to share a quick recommendation with anyone who regularly works with PDF or TIFF files. If you've ever had to organize or stamp legal documents, you know how time-consuming it can be without the right tools. That's why I wanted to highlight Coolutils Bates Stamping Software https://www.coolutils.com/CoolutilsConverter/Stamp-Bates-PDF-TIFF.
This software is a lifesaver when it comes to adding Bates numbers to your PDFs or TIFFs. It’s not just simple to use, but also highly customizable, letting you place stamps exactly where you need them, whether it’s at the top, bottom, or even in the margins of your documents. The ability to process multiple files at once saves so much time, especially for those working in law firms or with large datasets. Plus, the interface is super intuitive, so you don’t need to be a tech expert to figure it out.
One of the standout features for me is how it supports a wide range of formats and offers advanced customization, like font selection, size, and color options. If you're dealing with sensitive legal documentation or even just need an organized workflow for your PDFs, this tool is a great choice. It’s reliable and really makes what can be a tedious task much faster and easier.
Has anyone else tried this software? I'd love to hear your thoughts or suggestions if there are other tools you use for document management.

Back