Anyone still using stumbleupon?

rashidckk

StumpleUpon had lost its charm after ventures like pinterest became huge success. I wonder, is there anyone still using StumbleUpon for promoting blogs and websites?

Last edited:
Yes, Some webmasters are still using Stumble Upon and i am also using it but not as much as in past before Pinterest.

There are a few webmasters who have hit it big with social bookmarking sites like Stumbleupon and Digg, but I for one has never had any success with these services. I could never get the hang of these sites. So, while I have used StumbleUpon n the past, I have never had any success with it.

I am using it and my followers were still active as before.
They still give me pretty decent visits and I still got a few or a couple following me everyday.

Stumbleupon is still a good thing to use and based on my experience, the visitors from stumbleupon are much more active compared to my Facebook visitors.

Stumbleupon is still going strong and you will
find many latest and interesting stories from
there.

Users of stumbleupon are still active though
recent times you will not see stumbleupon
in top Google results but this is a good way
to get new followers.

I recommend to make an outline of your plan.
How much time you are going to invest in a
week or so.

My friend, social media is not an easy task.

Yes me, You need to get more follower to get decent traffic for stumble.

How much followers, I have old stumbleupon account with 500-600 followers, and when I discover something it have 0-10 views, never more than that, if I share that to my friends it get 50-100 views...

In the past I had success with SU, few of my posts had 200 000 views each, bu that was about 3-4 years ago....

Stumbleupon is still going strong and you will
find many latest and interesting stories from
there.

Users of stumbleupon are still active though
recent times you will not see stumbleupon
in top Google results but this is a good way
to get new followers.

I recommend to make an outline of your plan.
How much time you are going to invest in a
week or so.

My friend, social media is not an easy task.

Yes, you are right, social media is not easy. But I think Facebook is much better than Stumbleupon.

Yes, I still prefer StumbleUpon, it helps to increase the traffic, but not as much as Pinterest.

can you give me some tips about pinterest...i pin sometimes images with quotes from my website...but i don't get a lot of traffic :/

I don't think stumbleupon will ever lose its charm. I promote my website blog posts on regular basis and they get a huge amount of traffic from there. Keep in mind that if you are promoting your website too much on stumbleupon, it can get locked or get banned.

4 Ways to Increase Your Traffic With StumbleUpon :

StumbleUpon is one of the best traffic generators among the top seven social media sites, referring more than other social bookmarking and voting sites such as Digg and Reddit according to Statcounter.

1. Get Organic Stumbles.
2. Share Content with Su.pr on Other Networks.
3. Build a Following Base and Share Content.
4. Use StumbleUpon Paid Discovery.

Back