Anyone like Anime?

I have tried watching anime before, but really didn't enjoy it. I may have seen one or two animes that I thoroughly enjoyed watching, but animes such as Naruto and Bleach didn't really interest me. Same goes for Manga as well. I believe Spirited Away was one of the animes I watched and enjoyed.

Main stream anime doesn't appeal to me, so it's really a selected group which I like to "sometimes" watch now and then. Not what you call a fan.

Many people enjoy anime! Anime, which refers to animated works originating from Japan, has a diverse range of genres and styles, appealing to audiences of all ages and interests 뉴토끼. Whether you're into action, romance, comedy, fantasy, science fiction, or slice-of-life stories, there's likely an anime out there for you.

I get why Clannad and Clannad: After Story are your favorites—those series are incredibly emotional and well-crafted! I’m a big fan of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Its storytelling and character development are top-notch. If you’re looking for more anime, you might want to check out Kisscartoon UK. It’s got a good range of anime and might be worth exploring to find new favorites. Just be sure to use it with caution and check for any site updates or changes.

Back