Amazon vs Clickbank

I think if you have a budget and can figure out Paid Traffic - then Click Bank is the way to go.

If your looking for reliable consistent income every month - and prefer Seo / Social Traffic - then Amazon is a really good earner.

Yeah you got to hit 7.5% - 8% to really get somewhere in Amazon but for me - I never worry about it because I know they are going to pay me - so it's a tradeoff.

I've never been into the Paid side of things so can't tell you how much effort it takes to get anywhere in ClickBank - but one look at the products sold there was enough for me to do what I do.

All the best no matter which way you go

I think it depend on you. You like physic product or digital product. If phyic, choose Amazone, anotherone choose clickbank.

Last edited:
I think Amazon. If you begin to become affiliate marketer, you can try with product launch

I'm doing product launch too. ! i think to become a affiliate marketer. To start with product launch on JVzoo. Or clickbank becuase it's earn high commission

Amazon and Clickbank both are common, you need to based on your niche to select appropriate one. As my opinion. I choose Amazon.

utilize both. Whichever will be best for your website will be heavily dependant on your website's niche and target audience.

Clickbank is better for information based, digital products. Amazon is better for physical goods. Use whichever converts better for you.

In my case, that'd be Clickbank. Then again, I'm not really in a niche which utilizes the physical products Amazon has to offer.

Back