Amazon vs Clickbank

I utilize both. Whichever will be best for your website will be heavily dependant on your website's niche and target audience.

Clickbank is better for information based, digital products. Amazon is better for physical goods. Use whichever converts better for you.

In my case, that'd be Clickbank. Then again, I'm not really in a niche which utilizes the physical products Amazon has to offer.

Both is very popular. But I think it depends on which is yours niche. If your niche is about physical product you should chose amazon or if your niche is about information based or digital product you should chose clickbank . Personally I love to work with clickbank because of they pay much than any other marketplace.

I have signed in both the affiliate programs like Flipkart and Amazon. While I have already received payments from Amazon, the Flipkart payment procedure is still pending. I found Flipkart to be a less user friendly than the Amazon.

Whether you talk about their interface, their terms and conditions and even the payment procedure, I didn't find Flipkart that accommodating like Amazon, even though their customer care responded quite promptly.

Friends please share your experience and also suggest other affiliate programs which you found more convenient and better in all aspects.

We utilize the two. Whichever will certainly become perfect for your site will probably be heavily determined by your home page's market and target audience.

Clickbank account is way better intended for info centered, digital items. Amazon is way better for physical products. Make use of whichever changes much better.

In my own case, that'd be Clickbank account. Again then, Now i'm not necessarily in a distinct segment which usually utilizes the physical items Amazon provides.

Back