Affordable dedicated server in Europe?

LIKEUS

I need dedicated server in Europe.
1 TB HD; band of 1 Gbps, 24 GB RAM, 24/7 tech support.
And I wanted to ask your help to one that is reliable, and have an affordable price.
I'd be very grateful for the feedbacks and reviews on NetShop-isp.com.cy solutions. Any suggestions please?
What dedicated server host in Europe would be better to choose? Why?

As an alternative, can recommend HostSailor.com servers in Romania and Netherlands.
They run an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.

Pretty good dedicated servers you can get from ServerUnion.com - The host is open for anyone who is curious about their services. They contact me every week and ask if everything is running efficiently. I like this. Value for what I'm receiving is excellent.

SPECIAL: ABSOLUTELY FREE! Enjoy a 100% DISCOUNT on our DELL PowerEdge R320 E5-2470v2 dedicated server!

QHoster.com and owned-networks.net servers are well-balanced and cheap.
I have never faced issues with them, when need any support their friendly team is always available for me.

I've been using GTHost.com instant servers for more than a year now, and it's the best host that I ever experienced.
The best host ever, the staff are really really kind, the prices are awesome. everything is perfect, the site is always up.

QHoster.com and planethoster.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
Super-transparent with their pricing and services, admin areas all really easy to manage too. But the thing that keeps me a customer is the excellent customer support I receive. Truly the best.

Back