Your Ways Of Getting Referrals?

skybluesam1

In this money making online day and age, a lot of us need to have referrals for our systems to start earning a lot of money or a big amount. What is your personal method for trying to get referrals? I will list mine below.

Personally, I use a lot of different methods for trying to get referrals online. However, on of the best ways that I have found is to go into paid to chat rooms and you can see what they are if you look at my previous thread. Anyway, other than that I use a blog to try and recruit as much traffic to my referral links and then I have also heard that you can get a lot if you own a site! I am not sure about traffic exchanges though as I have never had much success

Leave your thoughts below!

Write an ebook and distribute it through forums, social sites and through your site. Create pages in Hubpages, Squidoo etc. All these will help you get referrals. It may not happen immediately though.

I gain referrals by simply being honest with people. I will write articles about how great the product is, but I will also mention the bad things about the product as well and then at the end of an article I will list the pros and cons in a little table and let the readers make up their own mind.

If I'm promoting by social media then I will simply link them to my articles first.

write targeted content which bring targeted visitors to your website which in turn bring quality referrals to your website.

Back