Which web host can i use as a beginner?

The steps to host a website are simple. First do keyword research and find some search terms with good traffic and less sites listed. That should be used in the domain name you buy. buy domain name with paypal for more than 1 year search engines look at how long it is registered for they think if you only buy 1 year site will not be around long.

Next you need hosting make sure to use a good website hosting company that offers free website builder and script installer. I use cheap cpanel hosting uk for a site. Anyone can build a website fast with a website builder and anyone can set up a wordpress blog with script installer. We offer both anyone can set up a blog or website fast and very easy with are paypal web hosting.

Wordpress Blogs are easy way to get online fast and they are easy to update you just write new post. That is simplest to set up and run. wesbite is next it is also easy to set up but you have to make changes to site not just keep writing new post when you need to update it.

Last edited:
With host.co.in stand apart in the sphere of World Wide Web with maximum flexibility offering elevated packages for all your business needs ensuring smooth execution of your business activities.

Get world class infrastructure for performance, reliability & security with our Uptime certified Tier III Datacentres.

We provide you fully managed hosting environment wherein you can focus on core business activities.

With a web browser easily manage our hosting plans. Create hosting accounts easily and give the control of hosting accounts to your clients through cPanel wherein they can manage their hosting with much ease.

Provide additional services along with existing services to your clients enabling strong relations and growth in business.

Hello,

I think Shared hosting will be suitable for you if you are beginner. and you should go with Linux hosting with WordPress plan. you can easily control and manage you website with WHM/cPanel
if you select the Linux shared hosting that offers cPanel. I think you should check the AccuWebHosting The personal web-hosting plan under Linux SSD plans will be suitable for you.

Back