What is the benefits of Yahoo questions & answers?

I have never fully understood how it can help us, butt many people count it as their favourite method of driving traffic to their sites. I have tried it a couple of times and have found that there are a lot of people on there who love to report people at the drop of a hat, so I'd be careful what you write on that site.

Yahoo answer is good way sharing knowledge of the person. and sending the Link of the site. You have collect the point in 250 and voting the other answer. this is the best Answering site.

Is it possible that it can impact your site negatively if you spam your answers with the link of your website even if it does in fact answer the question that is asked multiple times? e.g. where can you find info about seo's? answer EWD. Q, where to get info about online ads? answer EWD. Would continuously but correctly answering EWD have a negative effect?

What is the benefits of Yahoo questions & answers?

I don't know yahoo questions and answers benefits besides for the purpose of SEO.
For SEO Purpose, It has lots of benefits. There is a big chance to get huge traffic by providing yahoo answers for your blog/site niche related topics.
And the another one is, You will get some nofollow backlinks form yahoo by answering questions.

yahoo question and answering is best for backlink traffic because many person post question answer if our answer or tips is good then we yahoo give me point and this technic better for seo many person come on our site and increase our site visitors and traffic.

Back