Web hosts that have servers in Europe?

WWWmaster

I decided to ask forum members if they know about this host...
I have found out that QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net have servers in Europe and this what I need. The only thing I am worrying about is the reliability on these hosting providers.

Will it be worth using their hosting solutions? Do they offer any discounts?

The best web hosts that have servers in europe usually offer free set up 30 day free trial money back guarantees. The site in my signature offers unlimited disk space and monthly traffic business hosting under $5 a month. They have data centers in Uk Findland Bulgaria and a few other countries. They accept paypal and credit cards for payments.

Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on QHoster.com Dedicated Servers.
The service is wonderful, their packages are priced competitively, and their product is the best I've used thus far.

So I would have to recommend QHoster.com web hosting solutions, highly, based on my experience thus far. They have been absolutely wonderful, for the most part. I've had a billing issue, and an outage, both of which were remedied immediately.

I can say that Libertyvps.net is the first host I like. I am now paying less money for 3 domains and have lots of room to spare. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. Now since my site never go down my earnings almost increase 30% since I started using their service.

Why not give GTHost.com a try?
Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.
It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.

Back