Web hosts that have servers in Canada?

LIKEUS

I decided to ask forum members if they know about this host... I have found out that Rightservers.com has servers in Canada and this what I need.
The only thing I am worrying about is the reliability of this hosting provider. Will it be worth using their hosting solutions? Do they offer any discounts?

All in all, I am glad. Rightserves.com Canadian VPS service is based on quality and I will definitely continue using their hosting services for hosting my present and future web sites. Recommended.

Can't go wrong with Rightservers.com Managed VPS.
Top notch service and always an immediate response. Easy admin functionality, billing etc. Their pricing is quite cheap.

It's great !!!! I don't have any website experience and thanks to Rightservers.com Managed VPS I have a site up and running for next to nothing. The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras and spam assassin.

Take a look at GTHost.com Canada VPS solutions. Uptime and speed connectivity have been also great.
They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful - I recommend them.

Back