Web hosting solutions in Thailand?

WWWmaster

Here are my requirements: 120 gbs of HD, 2 GB of RAM and 3 TB of bandwidth. Thailand
What can you say about thaihosting.asia hosting packages?
Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?
Their pricing, server stability, customer support and speed connectivity?

I would recommend anyone to thaihosting.asia web host. They certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are wiling to invest in building a relationship with their customers. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.

If you ask me, I like thaihosting.asia according to these factors:
- great uptime guarantee (99.99%),
- 24/7 technical support care,
- Thailand server location (good for the whole Asia),
- affordable dedicated servers.

Excellent Web Host! Thaihosting.asia have been the best provider I've run across. They are extremely helpful not only with problems but with any questions I've had, and the backbone of their hosting - cPanel - is a great tool to control and administer 1 website or a dozen.

OwnWebServers company is also well-known for working seamlessly with all major content management systems including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and Magento making it a great fit for web developers. The company offers a variety of hosting plans and they all include a free LetsEncrypt SSL certificate, unlimited SSD storage, and free site migration.

Their web hosting plan starts at just $3/month with the best below features:

+ Good uptime (99.95%)
+ Decent speed
+ One-Click-Install for WordPress
+ Easy to use, beginner-friendly
+ Free domain and site builder
+ 24/7 support (chat and phone)

Buy Here: https://ownwebservers.com/web-hosting/

Back