Transfer Money From Paypal To Payza

livinghorse

Do tell me if its is possible to transfer my money from my paypal account to Payza . There is a merchant i want to pay and they are not accepting paypal for their payment. I do not have Payza account and am going to make one. I will then transfer these funds from Paypal to Payza account but i am not sure if this is possible or not. Please guide me what to do?

You'll have to exchange money with another user in order to do that, but beware if you do this, there's a lot of members that'll try to scam you. So it's best that you only deal with trusted members, or add the paypal funds back in your bank account, and then fund your Payza account that way.

Once i got into same sort of issue and although the payment processors were different but i was told that it is against the law to transfer payments from one processor to other. As far as i remember that if i want this to happen they money will first need to go into the bank account and then from bank account to the other company.

A direct transfer from Paypal to Payza is not possible and maybe will never be in the distant future. I recommend the best and safest way is to transfer the funds from Paypal to your bank account and then you can fund your Payza account from your bank account and then pay that person. I am not a fan of using these exchangers as I have dealt with many and most of them scam you of your money and in some cases the exchange causes you to lose too much of your own money. Do think it through carefully before acting on it.

I think sherwin07 has it on the button. I was thinking about doing this same exact thing. I don't think there is a transfer function just yet. It will take a week until the transfer is finally complete, but it's worth it. Hopefully in the future, they will be fixing this for us. I don't think a lot of people would need it though, but if you are on PTC sites and other sites that use both, it might be a nice feature!

You will have to go into forums that specialize in digital account exchanges. I've done it before and had a pleasant experience. Just pick someone who has good feedback, most of them will have significant amount of feedback if they are good merchants. Also, it will be helpful to check around those forums for announcements on certain members if they have honorable mentions, or even suddenly getting a bad reputation for one reason or another. It's relatively safe if you know what signs to look for, and it's a lot safer than using sites that claim to do so, in my opinion, because even some of those sites with a great looking interface turn out to be scam sometimes. So just be careful and research on anyone or any company you are thinking of transferring your balance to. Good luck!

Back