Tips of Making Money With Commision Junction

I want some body to share secrets if any to share with me regarding success on Commission Junction network. I have signed up with commission Junction and have place two banners permanently on my website. Both banners are of dimension 300*250 . These banners are on the website for over a month now and i have not been able to generate a single sale till today. I do not know whether i am doing something wrong and why i am not able to generate any sales but with these spots i was making around 60 dollars per month on a CPC network.

This by the way is a travel niche and i had tried to put this advertisement there on a busy tourism time so my personal thinking is that if the ads from Commission Junctions have not been able to generate any thing during this season when every body is sort of travel then how would it perform in a dull season. Personally after my this experiment i do not see any future of Commission junction on this website of mine. Please share success stories and tips so that other people can see if they are doing some thing wrong. Also give some useful suggestion of making more money with CJ on regular basis.

Making money with affiliate programs like Commission Junction is not easy and for doing this a lot of determination and skill is needed. Other things that you must know are in depth knowledge of niche the your website is in and it is also necessary to know the customer who visit your website. There are many other things which are must to know for serious money making on CJ and one of them can be the search engines queries from search engines your visitors are coming from . Once you know this you can show them the most relevant add to each particular customer and each of advertiser know that customers are much more prone to spending money if they are shown most relevant advertisements.

Back