My Sister's Journey with Cazanat 20mg

thelotusbiotech

Hello people,

I hope and pray that you all are doing well!

My name is Sarah, and my younger sister, Emily, was recently diagnosed with advanced kidney cancer. It's been really difficult coping and quite a whirlwind of emotions these past few weeks, but I wanted to share our experience, particularly with the medication she's on – Cazanat 20mg (cabozantinib 20mg tablets).

Upon receiving Emily's diagnosis, the doctor recommended Cazanat as an essential component of her treatment plan. The medical jargon and technical details provided by the doctor felt overwhelming, and I turned to the internet to gather more information. However, the vast sea of information available online proved to be a daunting task. Nonetheless, I managed to sift through the information and found some valuable insights that I believe might be helpful to others. In this post, I will be sharing whatever information I was able to find and process, of course:

Cabozantinib 20mg Uses: Cazanat is a targeted therapy, which means it attacks cancer cells specifically. The doctor explained that cabozantinib 20mg works by blocking enzymes that help tumors grow and spread. It's used for different cancers, including Emily's kidney cancer, but it's important to note that this is a decision best made with a doctor who understands your specific situation.

Cabozantinib 20mg Side Effects: Like any medication, Cazanat can have side effects. Common ones listed online include fatigue, nausea, diarrhea, decreased appetite, change of taste, low blood platelets, and mouth sores. These can be scary to read about, but it's important to remember that everyone reacts differently, and some people may not experience any side effects at all. The best resource is the doctor – they can explain the potential side effects and how to manage them.

Starting Treatment: Emily started taking Cazanat a few days ago. It's still early, but so far, she's doing okay. She does get tired easily, but we try to pace ourselves throughout the day and get plenty of rest. She's also had some nausea, but the doctor prescribed some medication that seems to be helping.

Cost and Availability: This medication isn't cheap. I won't lie – the cabozantinib 20 mg price tag was a shock. We're fortunate to have good insurance, but I know that's not the case for everyone. There are resources available to help with medication costs, and it's definitely worth looking into if you're concerned.

Important disclaimer: I'm not a medical professional, so please talk to your doctor about these options. It's also important to be aware that buying medications online can be risky. Stick with reputable online pharmacies such as The Lotus Biotech, which supplies quality pharmaceutical products to hospitals, pharmacies, and other medical warehouses in bulk, to ensure you're getting a safe product.

Our journey ahead is going to be challenging and uncertain, but we are staying strong and taking it one day at a time. Our baby, Emily, is a fighter and we are committed to fighting alongside her. If you or anyone you know has dealt with Cazanat or is currently going through a similar situation, please don't hesitate to share your story in the comments below. It's comforting to know that you are not alone in this tough journey.

Sending strength and love to everyone facing cancer.

Sarah

Back