Low cost VPS account to sign up with ...

Twot

VPS plans from libertyvps.net and owned-networks.net are attractive for me and I wonder which way I should have a deal with?

Highly recommend Webhost.pro for anyone looking for reliable vps hosting and support services.
The service is excellent. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.

These hosting providers: libertyvps.net and owned-networks.net - are worth trying.
These hosts are by far one of the most reliable and dependable hosting providers. They offer great and flexible service plans and their platform up-time is second to none I would say more that 99.999%. They have a variety of packages to choose from and the support is world class and highly professional.

I have been using Hostnamaste.com openvz vps solutions to host my website ever since they got well established and I am quite satisfied with them. Their control panel is intuitive and powerful. The service offers me much freedom when creating my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.

Really cool experience. Libertyvps.net is the most reliable hosting service I have ever tried before.
Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status.
Got SSL certificate and IP address from them at minimal cost.

VPS plans from legionbox.com and kvchosting.net are full-featured and cheap.
Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out.

I am very satisfied with RegVPS.com vps hosting. I currently have joomla with my site and they do notify me when there's an security problem with joomla and warn me for the upgrade, which is nice. It made me feel great knowing I could have fast service from a reliable host. Recommended.

Back