Kontera Approval

kjo-compute

On one of the website i want to try Kontera to monitor my website traffic. Please share with me if this is a good option to monetize and how much money can i make if my website have more than 2000 page views each day. I have applied for Kontera and its already 24 hours since i applied but till now i have not heard from Kontera if i have been approved in their program as a publisher or no.

I will definitely post my experience with Kontera after few months to help other people out here on the forum. Also tell me what types of websites do you think will make most money and performs best with Kontera. Also tell if any body know how much time do Kontera take for Approval of publishers into their program.

Hey, did you get approved? How did it go? This thread would be a lot more useful if we heard back firsthand how Kontera's services are... XD

I'm struggling with their submission process myself, it's not exactly the most clear thing in the world, heh. If anyone else is working on this, let me know, maybe we can collaborate?

I would also like to hear from the OP on this. I have some sights that I would like to monetize with something other than adsense. Either way I'll check them out and report back here and we can compare experiences.

Hi,

This is Jonathan from Kontera. You can see our full publisher guidelines by typing in "Kontera Publisher Guidelines" into Google, but the short version is we accept quality publisher with original content and at least 50 words of text per page. If you'd like to check the status of your application, please feel free to e-mail me jonathanc (at) Kontera (dot) com.

Hi,

This is Jonathan from Kontera. You can see our full publisher guidelines by typing in "Kontera Publisher Guidelines" into Google, but the short version is we accept quality publisher with original content and at least 50 words of text per page. If you'd like to check the status of your application, please feel free to e-mail me jonathanc (at) Kontera (dot) com.

Why have you used my email address to register on this site

How does Kontera stack up with Infolinks? Can anyone tell me? I currently have infolinks but thinking about dropping for kontera.

Back