Joomla vs Drupal Security

lalitto

Just share with me which CMS out of Joomla and Drupal would you prefer if you have security of your website as the most important concern. In the recent past few of my websites were infected with malware and i have to spend countless hours in order to diagnose the infection and changed files. Now i thought if i can discuss with different webmasters on the topic of Joola vs Drupal Security and if ever your website you build using these CMS were ever hacked or have been infected.

Please share your experience with me so that i can make an informed dicision whether i have to go with Joomla or Drupal for my next implementations on websites.

As a web developer, I find Drupal as most secure. I have published sites developed with Drupal and I regularly check the site activities with inbuilt records of site access. I found lots of bot attacks. All of them are neutralized by some of the great ad-on modules as well Drupal's in built security. If one set some content private, no one ever, without know the password to access that content can find on the site. Also, the access permission of Drupal is very robust and secure.and i design drupal themes by my self with the help of templatetoaster software according to my project need. Cheers.

Joomla vs Drupal: Which CMS handles security best?

Back