Is the TN visa a form of "visa sponsorship"?

I don't undesrtand it shows that hiring a TN worker is not quite the same as "hiring people as it normally does". Immigration attorneys don't get involved when US companies hire US citizens. Who can explain ?

I would call it sponsorship light (lite?).

The employer has to, in an offer letter, indicate that it is a temporary position (for a period not to exceed three years) and you have to be hired for a position that matches your educational qualifications. The responsibilities of the employer are, by visa standards, very low.

You have to be qualified, based on education, for one of a list of professions. While I worked as an engineering designer in Canada, my educational qualification was as a Mechanical Engineering Technologist. I could not get a job in the USA under the visa as a designer but I could as a technologist. I could not have taken a job as a business consultant or a programmer, both of which are on the list. because I did not have the educational certificates in either of these professions nor would anyone hire me as I am unqualified :).

I really liked your explanation and I am less or less aware of the seriousness of this issue, but what interests me most is how can I get a TN visa

On TN paper, visas can be extended in three-year increments indefinitely if the holder meets all the requirements. No! This is not a sponsorship, but you must have an offer letter from an American employer to receive TN Visa. You are interested in working in the USA on TN Visa. I received TN Visa a few months ago at https://tnvisaexpert.com/. At the moment, I work for NAFTA and my visa completely supplements my position. I want to add that so far during this time that I have been working I have not had any visa incidents

Back