Is CJ better than google adsense?

kai_uk

There is only limited space on a website to put adverts on. Between google adsense and commission junction which one would you put on your site? There are forex options but these two are more targeted towards your particular audience.

We use AdSense and we're quite happy. We only started at start of December so we'll give it a few months and then try another company like CJ. All the people I know who monetise their site switch ad providers to make sure they're performing the best.

You run traffic, replica ads and locked accounts?
You are need for facebook ad account running advertisement?
You want to increase sales, but your ad account is limited?
Your ad account can't spend money?
Your advesting account trust is limited?
You meet account problems or need technical supports but you don't know who or how to contact with ?
.................................................. ............................
I can help you on the FaceBook and google account problem
Let's talk me on Skype: huypham322

CJ offers affiliate programs for a wide variety of products.

Physical products and retailers like Best Buy and Wal-Mart.

CPA offers like resume submits.

You don't need a product to use CJ. Look for CJ offers that are relevant to your niche.

Not all CJ offers are auto qualify so you have to apply for acceptance into many programs independently of being a CJ affiliate.

It's free to sign up so no harm in joining and seeing if they have suitable offers for your niche.

I think we can't compare both as they are different by earning and way, but never had success on cj but earned regular income from adsense and yes i am aware of a risk that can my account can get suspend anytime but its worth it!!!

Cj is better and any affiliate program is better than adsense if your marketing a few different things. If you site is about mutiple topics or services than adsense is easier to use because they run the ads related to each topic.

You make more money if you use affiliate program because most adsense ads are for them by other people so i would do own affiliate program and use adsense ads on pages i have no product or service to promote on that page.

If you have a fresh site with no advertising, which is better to start with? Is one easier than the other to set up initially?

One thing for sure you can make almost 100 times money in Affiliate Marketing as compared to Google Adsense.

You can earn a huge amount in GOogle Adsense only when you have a decent amount of traffic. Only if you have a high volume of traffic only then can you make some decent money through Google Adsense.

For me, I would prefer Commission Junction over Google Adsense. The only downside to CJ is that your account might get deactivated if you don't make sales for a long period of time

Back