iPage is scam, I've been swindled out of $2000

tomhenry

Hi everyone,

I am an iPage affiliate and I was too shocked to know that they did not pay for me any penny with the unacceptable reason.

I joined iPage affiliate program on June 20th and I sold 2 aff sales on that month, they paid $210 for me via PayPal. So I believed that iPage is not scam but perhaps I was mistaken.

tháng 7.JPG
tháng 8.JPG
in July and August, i promoted their web hosting service with 4 main ways:
1. Use Facebook ads
Screenshot_2016-09-17-01-22-55-36.jpg
Screenshot_2016-09-17-01-24-20-21.jpg
(i am a newbie in using FB ads so i spent so much money to run a strategy and now, my business account is locked because i lacked in money to pay :( )

2. Use Google adwords

Screenshot_2016-09-17-01-47-18-33.jpg
3. Introduce it to my exciting customers because i am a copy writer and i create a writing content service in a large internet marketing forum. My customers who are most the internet marketers and online business owners so using the web hosting is very necessary for them. I spent much my effort to convince them but iPage denied that.

4. I have a website that promote a lot of the web hosting providers including iPage, i even gave their priority status more than the others: sieuthihosting.com

I don't do anything wrong so iPage can not behaved me badly like that. Their affiliate program is to exploit the credulity of the honest affiliate marketers like me.

Please help me to get my commission back and boycotte this bad web hosting service!

Yeah! iPage and DreamHost affiliate program is SCAM!
I lose 2000$/affiliate from it!

Last edited:
The problem with affiliate programs they can change the terms any time they like. I made good money on one affiliate program then they switched terms and I never made a cent after. I had recurring comissions that would pay me for years every month so be carefull not to put all your effort into one program.

Most recently, I have been cheated, but it was a telephone fraud. That morning I received SMS that my card locked. Despite the fact that I haven't such the bank card. I needed to go through some kinds of registration. Thanks to the reverse phone number lookup service https://canadianareacodes.net/I found out that this is fraudsters. Now we need to be careful in everything!

Back