I'm looking to move away from my current Hos

LIKEUS

I'm looking to move away from my current Host.
Currently I'm paying $10US/mo for the following:

50gb disk space
2000gb bandwidth/mo

I'd like to find a web host for a similar price with established fast and helpful support who isn't susceptible to the IP blocking issues and downtime is. My current web host's support used to be great but is now largely useless. Also, free cPanel migration is a must. Backup services would be great, too, if possible.

Any information on cloudarion.com website hosting? Can I trust them?
What are providers can you recommend me?

A friend recommended cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting almost 5 months ago. So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast. Tickets are responded to within minutes, and they go out of their way to make sure your problems are solved, even if it’s nothing to do with them.

I must say that cloudarion.com is an excellent web host provider that offers affordable hosting solutions for running any kind of web sites. Their uptime is great. Not many features or add-ons for web site (no SQL, at least on my plan, for example). Mail system is superb, with spam controls, webmail and mailing list management about as good as one could want.

Well, cloudarion.com is a reliable host. The control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing.
Very happy so far. I highly recommend them if you care about your online presence.

See, everyone is different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are the best to sign up but here I would recommend you to go with the eUKhost.
The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMB's to high organisations worldwide.

Back