How to get more followers on Instagram ?

kilato

I currently have 200 followers. Where as i am currently following 400 . I want to increase my followers what should i do ?
Do hastags help in this ?

In order to get followers, you need to post good pictures of things that many people find interesting. You also need to use hashtags. If you want followers, you have to do the work. This doesn't happen in a day, a week or a year. It takes time.
The best way to get followers is to buy about 100 followers and then after that ppl realize ur account is cool (bc of all ur followers) and start to follow u.You can buy them from freelancers who are on sites like SEOClerks.

follow more people, post more interesting photos, hashtags allow people to search you easily. it helps in certain extent.

Hashtags are helping, especially if you have pages on more social networks, for example Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and then you use the same hashatags on every post on each network.

Using Hashtag is too much helpful to get targeted Instagram followers. Also following popular,active and relevant profile help to get follow back.With this you should be active on your profile with using attractive photo and videos for regular basis.

promote your instagram account through the app and be visible to thousands of instagram users. Discover and follow the other interesting users and earn token you can use to promote your account. range

You can used hash tag is helpful to get targeted Instagram followers.
You can daily update active on your profile and Attractive photo or video.
You can use to promote your account.

In order to get followers, you need to post good pictures of things that many people find interesting. You also need to use hashtags. If you want followers, you have to do the work. This doesn't happen in a day, a week or a year. It takes time.
The best way to get followers is to buy about 100 followers and then after that ppl realize ur account is cool (bc of all ur followers) and start to follow u.You can buy them from freelancers who are on sites like SEOClerks.

I totally agree with your speech. It will become tough, if we think to get Instagram followers manually because of takes more and more time. The better way is to buy followers instantly from the trusted place.

Last edited:
You need to work every day - posting two to three times and engaging with people, answer them when they ask you something, like and comment other people's posts. It happens slowly, you just need time. And yes - hashtags do help.

Back