How to find a good Site for Backlink

1. ARTICLE MARKETING

For a long time now, article marketing has been one of the best and most effective ways to get quality backlinks to your blog.

Even though this method works, there are some things you must consider when trying to get backlinks through article marketing. It’s not as great as guest posting, and you need to remember one very important thing:

Only do article marketing on relevant websites.
For example, if you are an SEO company, you should post content on an article directory site which is only targeting the SEO niche.

It is very important to make effective use of anchor text when trying to promote your website through article marketing. Your link will become valueless if you don’t have the right anchor text.

You should also make sure you submit your articles to reputable and quality article directories that are well established and have authority in search engines.

It is also important to make use of the do-follow article directories because many search engines discount links from no-follow websites.

2. SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE PROFILE

social networking backlinks

This is one great and under-utilized method you can use to get quality backlinks to your website.

Many social bookmarking and social networking sites have a high page rank. This rank will flow to your account.

The last time I checked my Twitter profile’s page rank, it was 5.

You can get a lot of quality backlinks by making use of social bookmarking and social networking sites.

Many of these sites allow you to add links to your website and other sites in your bio. You should do that. It is very important not to underestimate the power of these links, but to make effective use of them.

3. PRESS RELEASE

Another great way to get quality backlinks to your blog is by using press release websites.

If properly done, you can get a lot of quality backlinks from press release sites because they are supplying content to a lot of smaller sites which can easily get picked up by news sites. This means more exposure and more quality backlinks for you.

When trying to get the best from your press releases, you should make sure you have a newsworthy and attractive title. This will make more people interested in your press release.

You should also make sure you have a link to your website in the body of your content because this will fight against people scraping your content without giving credit.

4. LINK EXCHANGE

Link exchange

As old-fashioned as this may be, it still works in its own way. I have been able to use link exchanges to get rankings for some keywords when I was just starting out.

When trying to get quality backlinks through link exchanges, it is very important to have a separate website where you will be putting other people’s link.

You don’t want to get penalized by search engines.

5. DOCUMENT SHARING SITES

Another great way to get quality backlinks to your site is by submitting your articles and eBooks to document sharing websites.

You can do this by compiling your blog posts as .pdf files and uploading them to file sharing websites (thereby leaving a backlink to your website).

Many people are afraid of using this method, but it gives you some high quality backlinks because many of these sites are trusted by Google.

Also, most of these sites are do-follow.

6. GUEST BLOGGING

Guest blogging is another great way to build quality one-way backlinks to your website.

Unlike article marketing, the backlinks built through guest blogging are high quality and authority. This is because most blogs you will be guest posting for are highly trusted by Google, and they don’t publish duplicate content.

Many blogs also have a high page rank, and your article can stay on their homepage for some time.

If you write a great article, then you can even get more people to link to it. This means more authority which transfers over to your website.

7. COMMENTING

blog commenting build backlinks

Many people question whether or not blog commenting can be used to build backlinks. I am telling you 100% that blog commenting works for building backlinks.

Even though you should never go and spam someone’s blog trying to get backlinks, you can still use this method to your advantage by writing valuable comments.

It is also important to know:

No-follow comments are useless for building backlinks.
Do-follow comments are the best.

CONCLUSION

All links are not equal.

Building quality backlinks can lead to better SEO, which in turn means more traffic.

If you implement all of the above tips, then you can get better results and potentially instant improvement in your search engine rankings.

So go build some backlinks and rock the world of SEO!

Now it’s your turn to let me know: How do you build backlinks? Share your tips in the comments below!

1. ARTICLE MARKETING

For a long time now, article marketing has been one of the best and most effective ways to get quality backlinks to your blog.

Even though this method works, there are some things you must consider when trying to get backlinks through article marketing. It’s not as great as guest posting, and you need to remember one very important thing:

Only do article marketing on relevant websites.
For example, if you are an SEO company, you should post content on an article directory site which is only targeting the SEO niche.

It is very important to make effective use of anchor text when trying to promote your website through article marketing. Your link will become valueless if you don’t have the right anchor text.

You should also make sure you submit your articles to reputable and quality article directories that are well established and have authority in search engines.

It is also important to make use of the do-follow article directories because many search engines discount links from no-follow websites.

2. SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE PROFILE

social networking backlinks

This is one great and under-utilized method you can use to get quality backlinks to your website.

Many social bookmarking and social networking sites have a high page rank. This rank will flow to your account.

The last time I checked my Twitter profile’s page rank, it was 5.

You can get a lot of quality backlinks by making use of social bookmarking and social networking sites.

Many of these sites allow you to add links to your website and other sites in your bio. You should do that. It is very important not to underestimate the power of these links, but to make effective use of them.

3. PRESS RELEASE

Another great way to get quality backlinks to your blog is by using press release websites.

If properly done, you can get a lot of quality backlinks from press release sites because they are supplying content to a lot of smaller sites which can easily get picked up by news sites. This means more exposure and more quality backlinks for you.

When trying to get the best from your press releases, you should make sure you have a newsworthy and attractive title. This will make more people interested in your press release.

You should also make sure you have a link to your website in the body of your content because this will fight against people scraping your content without giving credit.

4. LINK EXCHANGE

Link exchange

As old-fashioned as this may be, it still works in its own way. I have been able to use link exchanges to get rankings for some keywords when I was just starting out.

When trying to get quality backlinks through link exchanges, it is very important to have a separate website where you will be putting other people’s link.

You don’t want to get penalized by search engines.

5. DOCUMENT SHARING SITES

Another great way to get quality backlinks to your site is by submitting your articles and eBooks to document sharing websites.

You can do this by compiling your blog posts as .pdf files and uploading them to file sharing websites (thereby leaving a backlink to your website).

Many people are afraid of using this method, but it gives you some high quality backlinks because many of these sites are trusted by Google.

Also, most of these sites are do-follow.

6. GUEST BLOGGING

Guest blogging is another great way to build quality one-way backlinks to your website.

Unlike article marketing, the backlinks built through guest blogging are high quality and authority. This is because most blogs you will be guest posting for are highly trusted by Google, and they don’t publish duplicate content.

Many blogs also have a high page rank, and your article can stay on their homepage for some time.

If you write a great article, then you can even get more people to link to it. This means more authority which transfers over to your website.

7. COMMENTING

blog commenting build backlinks

Many people question whether or not blog commenting can be used to build backlinks. I am telling you 100% that blog commenting works for building backlinks.

Even though you should never go and spam someone’s blog trying to get backlinks, you can still use this method to your advantage by writing valuable comments.

It is also important to know:

No-follow comments are useless for building backlinks.
Do-follow comments are the best.

CONCLUSION

All links are not equal.

Building quality backlinks can lead to better SEO, which in turn means more traffic.

If you implement all of the above tips, then you can get better results and potentially instant improvement in your search engine rankings.

So go build some backlinks and rock the world of SEO!

Now it’s your turn to let me know: How do you build backlinks? Share your tips in the comments below!

Thank for share

1. The very first thing to start is to create a good internal linking system. An internal link is a link from one of your website’s page, to another page of your site. Internal links can help visitors navigate your site easily.

This is one way, to build backlinks to your most important articles.

2. Write guest posts for popular websites in your niche. No, guest posting is not dead, not even close. I demonstrated this a few weeks ago, here. As long as you will write awesome content for reputable websites, you are safe. If you want to build backlinks using guest posts,

You can Google these:
"dofollow forum", "blog for comment", "link submission"
Good luck!

Find good site for backlink? You should focus on the PR, DA, PA of that site; I recommend it's a high number.
For Example: Wordpress, Blogger, Hubpages, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest...
It's easy to find, just use Google

Last edited:
Back