how to earn money from Facebook ?

create A facebook page that have lot of fans about 50,000 and get lot of engagement and comments. (More than 150 likes per post). then search engine select your page and post adv to your page and you can get money for advertisement.

SEO Services in New York

There are many legitimate ways to make money online.You can earn through internet by writing blogs,articles,ad-sense,affiliate marketing and other such business.I suggest reselling business is a good way to earn through online.By becoming a reseller with Goresellers.com you can start selling web related services.It is very easy to make a good turnover because the cost for each service is fixed by reseller.

They are legit as far as I went through the reviews and legitimacy checking sites like Scamadviser.com

There are a number of ways to earn money on Facebook. The two big ones I know of are:

1. Paid advertising - running ads on Facebook ( Facebook has the largest and best quality traffic!) - you then
customize who sees these ads on Facebook by choosing interests and demographics.
2. Build a fanpage around a 'niche' by
a. posting articles/pictures/videos that add value to people
b. post items that are funny - bring humor and smiles to people
c. post items to sell that relate to the 'niche' - that people on your fanpage would be interested in - as you
have build a targeted audience that will be interested items related to what you talk about on your fanpage
d. you can also create little surveys to discover/learn more about what this like

Back