hostsailor.com vs planethoster.com

Have a look at servers from time-tested companies like allwebhost.com and planethoster.com as they are rock-solid and low cost.
They are brilliant with providing solutions, support and technicians on hand 24/7.

I'd draw your attention to servers from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.

The best plans are: ewallhost.com and panamaserver.com.
So I could say that I've never experienced better features, functionality, up-time, and support - tech, billing & customer - than what I receive at them.

OwnWebServers offers a range of stable dedicated server hosting options, including those located in Europe. By choosing a European server, you can ensure better latency and faster response times for your European audience, as well as adhering to regional data privacy laws. OwnWebServers takes pride in delivering reliable, secure, and customizable hosting solutions, making it an ideal choice for businesses seeking a European-based dedicated server.

XEON E5 2620v3
6 Cores
2.4GHz
15MB
RAM : 32GB
STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
MONTHLY PRICE $105

Get an Instant 55% OFF Dedicated Server plans with code EASTER55

Back