Having problem with Facebook and Instagram

kilato

I am having some issues with my facebook and instagram. I cant share things on Facebook via Instagram. What is this ? How do i connect them ?

Instagram is a young social network and the users in it are mostly young too. Remember how in childhood you argued with friends in the yard, who has more toys, who has more friends or gifts from Santa Claus. Since then, nothing has changed. Many post on the Internet photos of their luxurious vacation, a new car, dishes from expensive restaurants with only one purpose - to boast. And for the same reason, they need a large and even huge number of followers or likes under the photos - to wipe the nose of a rival girlfriend or to throw dust in the eyes of colleagues (well, or classmates). And so I think it's best to grow your GRAM and enjoy.

FACEBOOK/GOOGLE AGENCY ACCOUNT FOR RENT
You want to increase traffic to your websites ?
You need for business account running advertisement?
You want to increase sales, but your advertising account is limited?
Your advertising account can't spend money?
Your advesting account trust is limited?
You meet account problems or need technical supports but you don't know who or how to contact with ?
.................................................. .............
We can solve all of these problems.
Only with the facebook/google account rent services. We has helped many customers quickly processing all issues related to the account running the advertising on Facebook/Google 2, 3 times the amount compared to the original.
We consult , lease prestigious facebook/google account
Contact us

Back