Getting traffic from Twitter?

hclpd

Twitter is one of the most used social media service today. People use it for different reasons. But I can't comprehend how some people manage to pull in some huge traffic through Twitter. Have you had any success with it?

We really struggle to get any traffic from it :( It's a shame, unless your a big name it's doubtful you will get anything. I'm working on getting a load of followers, just so the impression the account gives is positive.

That's one of the main ways I plan on getting traffic for my site. You have to come up with something that is just enough of a tease in 140 characters or through your hashtag to do it, in my opinion. That sounds obvious, but I plan to start with the hashtag to get them on the page and then a couple of subsequent tweets to draw them to the site with a link.

Well, I've not really had any success with twitter. But, at least with a tweet and about two retweets from others we get like 40 hits at a go but it's short term. However, I think the key to success on twitter is if you have a very active twitter account with good amount of followers. Then, you can easily convert followers and also get a substantial traffic from there.

Although, natural tweets of your pages are the best, that is, others tweet them on their own accord. But, it's sad that it is almost limited to the big names alone.

The simple tips for you according to me your profile and your username are the first two things your visitors will see when they go to your Twitter page. If your profile looks boring, people won't bother to read your tweets, not to mention visit the links you post in them.

Yes, I had success with it. But if you are new to this , then you can't use it properly. So better hire an expert for this from sites like SEOclerks.

Twitter is one of the most used social media service today. People use it for different reasons. But I can't comprehend how some people manage to pull in some huge traffic through Twitter. Have you had any success with it?

I get quite a bit of traffic from Twitter but I don't have a huge following - just over 500 followers. I do, however, use it daily and make regular posts to my content. I think part of the secret is in the text you accompany your links with. What you write makes a difference. I built up my following by following other like-minded people with similar interests, checking out their work, retweeting, interacting, etc. You can't just post links, leave it at that and expect to generate traffic.

I have got a bit success in order to get traffic from Twitter. Tweet every day that anyone lands on your Twitter page will consider that this page is alive. Name of the page matters. So, place proper name related to the business and make unique and related tweets with attractive images, pull the audience towards your Twitter page. Follow the people related twitter account follower because they are interested in these service providers.

This article useful for me, it helps me understand clearly about Getting traffic from Twitter?

Last edited:
Back