Fiverr vs Gigbucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

real-webmaster

How would you compare Fiverr vs Gigbucks as i am looking to joing any website where i can make some money online. I have searched online forums but still am not sure if Fiverr is better than Gigbucks for making or is it the other way. Do let me know what you guys thing of both of these websites.

I have not heard the name of Gigbucks before but i do not plan to use these cheap paying services any time. Just a waste of time and even if the work is done well there is no guarantee that you get your money.

SEOClerks.com is one of those sites that have a similar working principle with Fiverr. If you're a seller, you can create a service, market it, and wait for a buyer to contact you. But unlike Fiverr which pegs all gigs at $5 (unless you level up where you can add extra gigs), SEOClerks.com allows you to choose the price for your services, starting at $1. In this regard, I think SEOClerks.com is better than Fiverr or any other gig site (gigbucks) & you can also say the only capable competitor of Fiverr!

Fiverr is the main website for micro services. I have heard of Gigbucks, but I don't think it generates a lot of traffic. I agree with Steve Marker than SEOClerks is a great alternative to Fiverr. Why not put up gigs on both sites and see which one works best for you?

I don't think Fiverr and Gigbucks are not good, there are many who sell their services but it takes some time and patient. There are another site peopleperhour that is also same like these.

How would you compare Fiverr vs Gigbucks as i am looking to joing any website where i can make some money online. I have searched online forums but still am not sure if Fiverr is better than Gigbucks for making or is it the other way. Do let me know what you guys thing of both of these websites.

I have found this brand new site www.fivebigones.com, looks very similar to Fiverr. Maybe you should post on multiple sites to increase your business and get more visibilty.

For sites offering money to write content I'd stick with known entities like ODesk or Elance. You have to do some work just to set up and get your profile in order and take some readiness tests but it all sets your credibility up.

You also should have some samples in a work portfolio because people will ask for it you place it on your profile also. I'm with ODesk and I've even got a separte website advertising ODesk back to my profile if people want even more work to look at. Then I'm also on the social sites G+, FB, Twitter. Fiverrr looks cheap, only pays $5 per job where you set your hourly rate on your terms at ODesk. You really get out what you put in.

Gigbucks was developed by Agriya's Fp platform (Fixed price platform), with best UI ans enhanced features, more over where ever you post your gig you are going to be paid for your service.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back