Are Yahoo Search Results Better Than Google

jimtoki

I dont know if this is only my feeling that recently Yahoo search results after entering a search query are way better than that of Google. Do let me know if any one of you feel the same way or do you still think Google is better than yahoo in terms of search results.

Yahoo hasn't been a true search engine for a very long time. Yahoo search is powered by Bing. There's not a big difference between Google and Bing. I did the Bing challenge. The results weren't all that different.

yahoo is good search engine. But people used the Google search engine. Google finding the result is fast then the other search engine.

In the last 10 years i haven't found yahoo/bing to particularly useful when finding things. I remember when we have lycos, alta vista, metacrawler and other search engines. Yahoo was great then, but now i just use google as it finds what i need with fewer clicks.

Both have their own priorities in their field. Google is best for his services and the Updates that is why google is the best search engine for use as compare to the Yahoo or Bing. Google is the highly used or we can say more 90% of the world wide internet user use the Google because of their simplicity in searcher , easily availability content.

When the link or we can say result has value is important no matter whether it's Google or Yahoo, for me information matters and sometimes (in General) I get all my answers on Google but searching on Yahoo also results relevant answers.

Back