Anybody Tried Infolinks

Have any body tried infolinks on their websites and if yes how do they rate it in terms of revenue that can be generated on a website with around 3000 visitors mostly from UK and Europe. I am a bit hesitant in implement infolink because i have read many forums and some of webmasters have good experience with infolinks and are generating some revenue while others who have tried infolinks do not rate it high and are not satisfy with infolinks publisher program.

Yes i gave it a try for around a month but then discontinued using it as the revenue was much lower than i expected or anticipated. I guess it depends upon what niche you are in to earn good and a handsome amount by using infolinks. The other factor may be the country where the users are using the website as the European and North American Visitors usually result in higher income and this like other programs is also true for the infolinks publisher program

Infolinks isn't a reliable revenue source. They claim to pay out on time but don't! Don't get involved with them, you'll only regret it for sure. There are a number of other viable choices for this type of monetization and really any of them is better than IL, to be perfectly honest.

You've got to be careful with this sort of thing...

After I got banned from Google Adsense, I searched the internet for alternatives. As I saw good reviews on Infolinks I tried out them for a month. But for my disappointment their rates were too low for me and also came to know about their higher payout threshold. Hence I removed their codes from my blog and sticked with Chitika ad network.

I have an Infolinks account. However only one of my sites is approved for Infolinks. The odd part is that this site is one with a rather dubious name. When I sent the site for approval, I wasn't really expecting it to be approved. You see, my site is called TwitTwatTwot.com. Then I submitted my main site for approval. Strangely my main site with a perfectly acceptable name was not approved. I am not really sure how Infolinks works when it comes to domains.

Well, I used infolinks way back in 2011, but the money it was generating was too low and I didn't really like how it was affecting users experience. I didn't like it myself so why should members like it as well. So, I had no choice than to discontinue its use on my site.

i didnt read any reply to this thread. but all i'm going to say is, dont waste your time with info links' spammy ads which pay you literally nothing. you'll make more with google adsense in a week then you will with info links in a month.

Back