Youtube partner program

garfish

I have been invited by youtube to simply monetize my videos in my channel. So i did try. I have videos however that somehow has mature contents as its from FHM. I compile images from an actress wearing two piece, a very sexy one. do you think it won't be against thier TOS. its not nude anyway but still these are very sexy. Any ideas?

Be Careful Your Adsense Can Be Banned By Using Youtube

I will advice you not do any thing which does not seem improper because when you monetize with you tube you will be linking your Google adsense account to Youtube. You have to make sure that the videos are original and not vulgar. They tolerate upto some point but going to extreme can cause you problems. So care must be taken as i have heard many horrible stories of the Adsense publishers account being banned due to You tube.

You must be knowing if they ban you the adsense account then you only have a chance to appeal and if they still do not restore your adsense account you are ineligible to participate in the Google adsense program.

I'm not certain ... you need permission from the actor to allow their pictures being used for commercial purposes, which is in your case, monetizing with Google AdSense. Wouldn't go for it if I was you. But you can always try.

If you have a bunch of videos that are not "questionable" Youtube will let you slide with one. But I do not think you can mesh your adsense account with an 18+ video. I could be wrong, but might want to check first.

How to Become a YouTube Partner

Learn about ad revenue. YouTube partners monetize their videos and receive a portion of the ad revenue from their videos. You are automatically enrolled in the Partner program as long as you have at least one video that is monetized. Application for partnership is no longer required.

Use tools to improve their video creation. You will be able to check in-depth analytics about your viewers and their ad-clicking habits. There are special Partner channel features that allow you to use custom thumbnails, or broadcast a Google+ Hangout.

Earn rewards for subscribers. If your channel reaches over 100,000 subscribers, you will receive a framed silver "play button" plaque that has the YouTube logo and their username on it from Google themselves. Channels that get over a million subscribers receive a the exact same plaque (Only exception is that the play button is gold) also from Google.

You said that the actress was sexy, then you said she was very sexy. It is like you admit the content of the video is mature and not for general audience. I don't suggest you to enable adsense on that channel. I suggest you instead to monetize another channel or to move the video to another channel.

I will advice you not do any thing which does not seem improper because when you monetize with you tube you will be linking your Google adsense account to Youtube. You have to make sure that the videos are original and not vulgar. They tolerate upto some point but going to extreme can cause you problems. So care must be taken as i have heard many horrible stories of the Adsense publishers account being banned due to You tube.

I have been invited by youtube to simply monetize my videos in my channel. So i did try. I have videos however that somehow has mature contents as its from FHM. I compile images from an actress wearing two piece, a very sexy one. do you think it won't be against thier TOS. its not nude anyway but still these are very sexy. Any ideas?

If you work with sensitive topics, you will violate the contract with youtube and you will not get money

I'm not certain ... you need permission from the actor to allow their pictures being used for commercial purposes, which is in your case, monetizing with Google AdSense. Wouldn't go for it if I was you. But you can always try.

If you have a bunch of videos that are not "questionable" Youtube will let you slide with one. But I do not think you can mesh your adsense account with an 18+ video. I could be wrong, but might want to check first.

Back