Your Opinion about Muslim People...?

Quran has verses like People of the Book should be forced into submission. They should pay Jizya with respect. A lot of verses are dedicated to Non Believers ( Kafirs ).

Some might argue that there are peaceful verses like if you kill one human it is equal to kill all humanity. Alas these peaceful verses were aborated by hateful verses. Naskh (tafsir) - Wikipedia

Mullahs keep placing bounties on atheists etc. This kind of behavior is unique for Islam. I never heard of Pope, Father or some Hindu or Buddhist priest placing a bounty.

One easy way to transfer your apps - From Social Media, Banking apps to News Apps and many, many more - contacts, data, files and photos from your old smartphone or tablet to your new smartphone or tablet, in a few simple steps. gt 2 pro Install the Phone Clone app (available on the AppGallery, Google Play Store and App Store) on your old phone or tablet and select ‘Old phone’.

A new survey report looks at attitudes among Muslims in 39 countries on a wide range of topics, from science to sharia

I have a positive attitude towards Muslims. I think that these are people with persistent character and interesting traditions. they are ready to help their brother or friend at any moment. In addition, I looked at the test results http://iq-global-test.com/ and realized that people with a high level of intelligence live in Muslim countries. I think that Muslim countries will become one of the leaders in the world market in the near future

Back