BaoBao

if you want run traffic gg or fb

Please add My sky, I will give specific information about my services

Sky: bao.dinh92

QQ : 1878621134

www.wordstream.com%2Bscreen%2Bcapture%2B2015-11-27_18-22-32.png

G
oogle

Advertising and creating a brand occurrence on Facebook has different advantages and requires a different approach than promotion on Google AdWords.

Google also has the advantage when it comes to web searches, which the search engine giant is known for. Google AdWords is the ideal venue for business looking to drive clicks and adaptations for specific products; Google searchers often have a specific intent in mind, while users often go to Facebook simply to hang out and chat with friends.

• Look at our How Google AdWords Works infographic for an explanatory learning tutorial.
• Browse through our free AdWords Ebook Collection
• Try WordStream Advisor free today to start knowledge how pay-per-click marketing can drive traffic and adaptations for your business.
• Estimate your current AdWords account with our free AdWords Performance Grader

Facebook

Facebook and Google each offer paid publicity models in addition to free online marketing tools like Facebook Fan Pages and Google+ Business Pages. These pages don’t require the seller to pay, but are still great venues for promoting your brand and products.

The key difference for publicists to appreciate between Facebook and Google lies in your purpose—are you trying to promote knowledge of your brand, or sell a specific product?

Facebook sessions usually tend to last much longer than a normal Google search session, which would make Facebook preferred for building brand mindfulness or sending a specific message.

Facebook also allows advertisers some unique steering options such as creating a message specifically created for fans of Arrested Development, or for college alumni groups.

Back