Yahoo Answers is generate backlink?

Yes,Yahoo Answers is generate backlinks to get higher page rank in google.

I'm not familiar with yahoo answers,can someone explain me how to generate backlinks woth yahoo answers please :)

Yes its generate backlinks or traffic also improve but yahho answer gives no-follow links.

Ok, but where to insert link, into profile somewhere or in answer :/ can you explain me a little this link building technique :)

Ok, but where to insert link, into profile somewhere or in answer :/ can you explain me a little this link building technique :)

You need to follow the guidelines of the Yahoo Answers, there are levels, which you need to complete for placing the link. As Yahoo answers gives Nofollow link, it will not pass link juice, but you will get traffic.

I am asking tech same question, that's why i find this blog on Google, i am doing the back links for my own website, I've learned a lot from your article and thanks for walking us step by step.

actually its not yahoo provides the back links with the great value but yes again the niche term up to the mark here answering in the niche category is worthy

Yes Yahoo answer create backlinks & is a good way to generate traffic.

In it you need to get points to reach level 1 by giving answer and after that you can get back links on your url.

You need to add url in source place but make sure it will be relevant to Question and Answer.

Yes. Yahoo answer provides the stong backlink for your website. It also useful to generate huge traffic to your website but you have to earn minimum 250 points to get do-follow backlink.

Yahoo has very high domain authority so their backlinks are useful although they are nofollow but still they provide targeted traffic and it has chances of getting rank in first page.

You can get a backlink but it will be no follow. And, there is some debate as to whether or not no follow links actually help. Contrary to popular belief, Google counts all backlinks even no follow and sees the no follow links (especially on authoritative sites such as Yahoo answers) but doesn't follow the link or allow it to pass page rank. For that reason it's still relevant to get these type of no follow backlinks, so long as they are on high powered sites.

Back