Wordpress hosting ... where to have it from?

Well the best place to get hosting is from ixweb host or bluehost. They are expensive but really worth it.

Best wordpress hosting plans... where to have it from?

The best wordpress hosting plan depends on what you need. Some people like managed wordpress hosting and some do not. I like wordress hosting that has free instaltion and script installer the sets wordpress up with one click very simple easy and fast.

I like to use cheap web hosting paypal that has cheap kvm vps for my wordpress hosting. I use paypal payments because i get paid from others in paypal so i might as well use that. Make sure you can upgrade wordpress hosting anytime if you need more space and transfer for free to new wordpress hosting plan.

Make sure to do seo for domain name for wordpress blog and always buy domain name with paypal for more than 1 year to help your wordpress blog rank better.

We offer cheap wordpress hosting in the USA Canada. Uk and a few other countries in europe

Last edited:
I signed up with dailyrazor.com 3 months ago and everything went very smooth.
They truly care about your well being and are such nice people. Support gets back to you always within an hour and reliability has been great.

Any specific reasons like - Why only oissite hosting ?
As there are many service providers with affordable costs and best service delivering.

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.

You can TRUST this professional host - Tunedhosting.com (pricing, features, tools, resources are great).
Use the coupon code: 52K8W8GRHD - get 57% off of monthly, or 1, 2 or 3 year payment options, good on all future renewals for life!

Scopehosts provides wordpress hosting service for who crave for more power, easy scalability and security. Wordpress will be installed in your cPanel with single click. you just need to login and use as per your need.
We have customized and built servers for wordpress and provides Faster and secured access. Start building your blog or website with fast, secured and reliable wordpress hosting

Back