Windows Shared Hosting?

Russenberg

Thinking to launch my ASP web site and it requires not so much resources:
I have found Aspnix - it has servers in US and Germany. Their windows hosting solutions can be suitable for me.
Can i use their services?

or any better deals?

The guys at Aspnix.com know their stuff!
Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going.
Support is superb - they have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.

They will meet your expectations.

Have you looked for reviews on their services? According to my research ASPHostPortal is providing reliable windows solutions. They have professional support which is answering fast and in a respectful manner.

Joined Dailyrazor.com after reading good reviews about their windows hosting services. The people on the site are so helpful. Thumbs up to their support team - they were very helpful to me in getting my homepage to be set correctly, and they also helped me with getting my cascading styl sheets working.

Hello, I never used them and also when I searched for good reviews about them in different forums and this forum too I saw that they have not so much positive reviews present. So be careful before buying from them.

It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.
You can give hostdepot.com a try. Their windows hosting plans impressed me a lot in terms of features and pricing.

Use 6G31LDTBWL in order to get 50% Off

I recommend you to deal with Aspnix.com services for sure. They are providing excellent support and protected powerful servers. Network is really stable and fast.

You will be surprised at how often things go wrong at the most inconvenient of times. Incidentally, just because a host advertises that it has 24/7 support does not necessarily mean that it really has that kind of support. Test them out by emailing at midnight and on Saturday nights, Sunday mornings, etc.

There are no better option than Aspnix.com for quality windows hosting provider. They are experienced host, prices are cheap and support staff is helpful.

With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.

I have not heard about the web host which you have specified. So, I am not sure about them. Anyway if you are in seek of a cheap and trustworthy shared hosting service, I would suggest you with XnYnZ.com This web host provides a top class hosting service. Shared hosting plans starts from just $4.19/month from here which includes 100GB space and unlimited bandwidth. They provide 24/7 customer support too. Good luck.

There are already many well-established web hosting firms nowadays that offer affordable web site hosting plans with excellent capacity and quality. This just gets to show that the market of budgeted web hosting is lively and competitive.

I think, the idea your are thinking about is quite good. With ASP hosting on a Windows-based server, you can run scripts using Microsoft’s Active Server Pages technology to create interactive pages, provide database access, and more. ASP is a versatile server-side scripting language. It can be used to create interactive websites, code standalone applications, access databases, combine HTML pages, or even to perform simple user customizations like displaying the local date and time for each visitor to a page.

You must search on Google to check the reviews at various forum to determine how trustworthy Aspnix is. If you need other suggestions for ASP.Net web hosting, I would suggest you to try AccuWebHosting.com (Featured at Microsoft Web Hosting Gallery) for top notch Windows web hosting experience supported by highly skilled support technicians. One of the leading Web Hosting provider since 2003 and serving 20000+ customer across the globe.

I use this server for testing before production and it works pretty good. Support usually answers questions within 24 hours. Good value for the price.

someone:cool:

Back