Windows phone and smart phone

sweetcorn

Now a days windows phone ans smart phones are really in and everybody desires to own any one of them. I have a windows phone and when i showed it to my cousin he commented that why did you get this you should have bought a smart phone. Furthermore he told me that windows phone and smart phones have differences which clearly states that Smart phones are way better than the windows phone. I wanted to know thoughts about other people.

I don't mean to be rude, but your cousin is talking rubbish, he obviously believes that only iPhones are considered smart phones. Windows Phone is one of the better ones and I'd pick them above Symbian and Blackberry for sure.

Windows Phone is a good phone, don't listen to your cousin. Some people become attached to smartphones such as Android, or iOS fans, and would want to convince you to switch the them instead. Windows Phone is a good competitor, and it is a fairly similar to certain Android or Apple products. When I got my new phone, I was actually deciding whether or not to get a Windows phone or not. It looked good when shown in ads, and in person, it looks very sleek.

smartphone is a category like laptop and tablet. Iphone is a smartphone, and so is the nokia windows phone. Perhaps your cousin means the OS that runs the phone i.e. IOS for apple, Google's android, or microsoft's windows. Which one is best is debatable, but Android is the most popular at the moment.

Windows phones considered smartphone in my definition, which runs a Windows OS similar to IOS and Android OS. I used to have a HTC Windows phone, which was very good because I didn't really like IOS back then. I would not say other smartphones are better than any of the Windows phone because that's a personal preference. The latest Windows phones are actually very good comparing to some of the smartphones out there. The multitasking feature on a Windows phone has dramatically improved over the last 2 years.

Back