Will Google Be Opening Stores

kachuid

One of my friend told me that he have heard that Google will be planning to open stores in US to give its products more exposure and increase the sales of Google phones. Do any body have any details and know more about this news that Google will be opening stores soon. If yes then what have they to offer other than mobile phones.

I doubt it. I mean they really do not have enough products to justify the overhead a brick and mortar store has. If they do it will be small stores in large consumer districts. But I do not think we will ever see a Google Store on every corner like we see Apple or Verizon.

In order to compete against Apple, I wouldn't doubt that they'll open their own retail stores. Well, why not? It'll give users a chance to test out their products and see if they like it, and then possibly buy the product.

I don't know. I think if it really came down to it and they needed to build some stores in order to compete with the competition, then I think they would do everything in their power to compete. Google has never been a company to allow the competition to breeze on by while they stand idly by. I don't know if they'll need to, however, because they sort of have the market in a monopoly, with a little competition here and there.

I don't know. I think if it really came down to it and they needed to build some stores in order to compete with the competition, then I think they would do everything in their power to compete. Google has never been a company to allow the competition to breeze on by while they stand idly by. I don't know if they'll need to, however, because they sort of have the market in a monopoly, with a little competition here and there.

I think it would be counterproductive for Google to actually set up a physical store since they are essentially a massive online presence. My opinion is they should just stick to online marketing and if they need a way to branch out, they should do something similar to Amazon or something like that since their market is hugely present online anyway.

Back