Why do i find Google chrome faster faster than other browsers?

sweetcorn

I had earlier downloaded Internet explorer on my laptop but the more i used to surf on it the more i started hating it. Therefore i got Mozillla Firefox. But this also did not make me satisfied. Hence i also got irritated of it and now its been a while im using Google chrome and i love it. I mean literally its fast and never really gets stuck. I always got these problems on the other browsers. Does anybody from you face these too?

It might have something to do with your location. Were you at the same place while this was happening. Also, I believe Google Chrome is one of the newer browsers out there so thereforem would have been built upon pretty much everything that we know now.

I had earlier downloaded Internet explorer on my laptop but the more i used to surf on it the more i started hating it. Therefore i got Mozillla Firefox. But this also did not make me satisfied. Hence i also got irritated of it and now its been a while im using Google chrome and i love it. I mean literally its fast and never really gets stuck. I always got these problems on the other browsers. Does anybody from you face these too?
I think like the other person wrote, it has to to do with your location, how often you browse a particular website using a browser and other factors like that. I like Chrome, but IMO, Firefox is faster. The fact is I'm using Chrome right now and it's not all that fast. Before loading this page, I ran into errors like thrice. So, Chrome is not all that reliable. And I if was using Firefox, I probably wouldn't have encountered any error. However, IE(with little exceptions to the latest ones) on the other hand is a failure.

Last edited:
Internet explorer is the worst browser ever. I am a Chrome user and I love its interface and as you said it's faster. Someone told me that Opera browser is faster than Chrome but I haven't tried opera yet.

Internet explorer is the worst browser ever. I am a Chrome user and I love its interface and as you said it's faster. Someone told me that Opera browser is faster than Chrome but I haven't tried opera yet.

True, internet explorer is the worst but I've seen some people(who don't know what they are missing) vouching for it. On the other hand, I think Chrome is faster than Opera. But, Chrome has a very high tendency of running into page load errors on an unstable network compared to Opera.

Last edited:
yes i am agree with all chrome browser is faster than Mozilla and internet explorer. Internet explorer is very worst browser i have ever seen.The tendency of opening pages is faster than other.

I am also a chrome user and like said above I think it has to do with how often you load a website or page or something like that! Another reason that I think that Chrome might be faster is because it does not have all of the junk which you don't need attached to it! For example: Chrome does not need toolbars as you can use the very top bar as one therefore quickening the time!

I'm using Firefox and its working great for me. I believe you need to clean your hard drive especially when you had lots of files that are not used or you often delete/uninstall applications for it can effect your browser to run slow and sometimes it hang your computer.

The good thing about about internet explorer is that it is integrated into the Windows operating system so that makes it easier to manage on corporate networks. But for the home user, you can choose any browser that you find is most suitable for you.

There hasn't been a real significance in speed when comparing Chrome and Firefox. One thing I have notice is that Chrome tends to freeze or lag behind. Firefox just seems to run fine as long as you clear your cache and cookies every now and then.

Sometimes the problem is not in the browser, all browsers: Opera, Mozilla, Chrome they all work as quickly as possible, much depends on the hardware of the computer and also so that the hard drive is not cluttered. I choose Dissy for these operations, a very smart cleaner.

Back