Who are the top 10 footballers ever?

Pele.
Maradona (missing Pele by a tiny bit)
Messi (he's no Maradona; he himself stated that he isn't as good, that he looks up to him.)
Cruyff (again very close to Maradona and Messi, but not as successful a career; maybe if he won the WC, and more trophies. His talent was Maradona level.)
Hard, but I'm going with Zidane. Best Midfielder of all time in my opinion. He was a legendary dribbler, could defend and attack. Sadly, many people underrate him because he headbutted a defender and got forgotten. (I'm gonna use this top 5 list in all my answers.)
Ronaldo (9th) Some say 7th was better, but when he was at his peak, some say he was the real GOAT. Sadly his peak didn't last long enough. He was brilliant in getting past defenders to score; Ronaldo does that too but he's more towards finishing in the box. I'd say peak R9 was slightly better than..
CR7. His goalscoring records speak for themselves.
Ironically, I'm putting the 3rd Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, here. Better than Stefano because the standards of the game are simply higher than so long back, plus he won a whole lot more.
Stefano. Magnificent talent, but few trophies.. He could well have been a GOAT.
It's Beckenbauer. Greatest centreback ever,a given in that position on any World XI. Plus he could score, for a defender.

My list is:
L.Messi.
Pele
Maradona
J.Cruyff.
Alfred de Stephano.
Garriancha (probably the best dribbler of all time.)
F.Puskas.
Frank Bakunbuer.
M.Platini
Rolando Nozario.
I like to watch professional matches, and I follow the most popular championships on https://777score.ph/ like LaLiga, English Premier League, Bundesliga and other.

Back