Which would be better to buy, an iPhone or an iPad?

sweetcorn

Honestly speaking i love both the gadgets. Whether its an iPhone or an iPad whenever i hear there name i rush to grab any one of them. Which one do you own or which one do you wish to own?

I think it depends on where you want to use both. I want to get an ipad very soon myself. Although, I probably would get an iphone along side or an android like the size of an iphone. But, the top on my priority list is ipad. Reason is, I'd mostly be using it indoor or where I can sit undisturbed, and also because I prefer a big screen to a relatively smaller one. But, If I want to be using it on the move most of the time, I'd probably be gunning for an iphone.

Last edited:
I personally like the iPhone better, considering it's pretty much a smaller sized iPad. You can also call people and text, which are some things the iPad can't do. The iPhone (the devide itself) is also alot cheaper then the iPad. However, you would then have to factor in the messaging/data and texting plans that are required for most phone companies, which could cost alot if you are not careful. The iPad also has a bigger screen, allowing you to do and see more at a more comfortable level.

I suppose it all depends on personal taste at the end.

I have heard about the iPad mini. Is it any good, or shoudl one stick to the basic iPad or even the iPod touch? I have read mixed reviews about it and everyone seems to have their own opioion about it.

I have heard about the iPad mini. Is it any good, or shoudl one stick to the basic iPad or even the iPod touch? I have read mixed reviews about it and everyone seems to have their own opioion about it.

Well the main iPad is faster and has a retina screen, and even though I'm a guy that likes perfect screens and awesome specs I would still choose the iPad mini. The mini is just the perfect size to use, carry about etc and also it's a lot lighter than the main iPad. With the main iPad you can't read it while just holding with 1 hand, it's too heavy.

I would wait until after the next Apple event (sometime in the start of September) to make sure they are not bringing a new one out, then I would get the mini.

I think I'll choose iphone from the two. One of the things you need to consider when buying a gadget (if you can't afford to buy both) is what you needed most.

I think it depends. I do see a lot of people choose both because an IPhone and an IPad are two separate usage in their everyday. For an IPhone, people can call, text, check e-mails, surf on the internet, play games, and so on. On the other hand, for IPad, people can do more than just a phone, which they can watch movies, web chat, web browsing, and etc. I think an IPad has a bigger screen than an IPhone, which people can use an IPad as a computer.

Depends on how many phone calls you make / receive. I dislike carrying large gadgets around so i would go for the iphone, but the ipad is useful when traveling or commuting so you can watch movies to pass the time. Go for a phablet if you are undecided.

If you are going to use it primarily to read then I would suggest a kindle instead. There is no purpose to getting a iPhone or iPad if you own a iPod Touch. I went like my friends did and bought a android phone.

I'm not a fan of the iPhone. Although it has more apps than the Android, I will always prefer Androids. Except in the tablet department. iPads are way too good to pass up. The touchscreen is superior to all of the other options and the advancements they make are awesome.

Back