Which website do you spend the most money on?

kai_uk

I spend more money on amazon than any other website. They have almost everything i need and the reviews are very useful. I spend quite a bit on ebay, but i also sell a few items too. Where does all your online money go?

I seldom shop online using credit cards, if ever i spend, it is for registration expense for domain name. For hosting, i choose free hosting and just register a domain name of my own. The reason is i want to earn money first and build an online business before spending aside from those necessities like domain registration fee.

To be honest, since Instagram and Facebook are really good in promoting one's business, most of my online purchases go with those online sellers coz I am both active in FB & IG.

I'd like to use Amazon more but they don't ship everything internationally and don't really tell you what they'll ship until you get to the checkout. I browse Amazon to check out reviews, and then buy from Ebay most of the time, though, the place I think I've spent the most at was PC Case Gear just because I could get everything I wanted for my new rig there and only pay for shipping once (and they'll actually ship everything to my place unlike Amazon).

Back