Which VPS would you sign up with?

YUahim

Which VPS would you choose - from vpsnine.com or webhost.pro?
Share your ideas please about these hosts.

I'd like to say that JVMHost.com is the best option to get vps hosting solutions at low prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

Don't be quick to sign up with a company always look at their reviews and what people say about their service. in the past i was with papahost.co.uk now i am with keenweb.co.uk their are quite good, so i would recommend them. however its always a good proactice read up reviews online.

I think you should compare offers and choose the best one. As for me webhostingzone.org is the best option to get vps hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that webhostingzone.org will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

My suggestion is to rely on webhostingzone.org, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

My suggestion is to rely on webhostingzone.org, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

I have been using Vpsnine.com vps hosting for some time now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites.
Your sites will be always online and your host will not get on your nerves. As the others have said, you get what you pay for really.

I never heard about this sites/company so I can't recommended then. I think its also not a good thing to recommended any company without trying them.

You can use google.

I am not sure with the web hosting provider you mentioned. I think you should explore some more options as there are huge number of excellent web hosts providing top notch web hosting services. If you want alternative web host to compare, I would suggest you to try out AccuWebHosting.com. AccuWebHosting offers VPS Hosting services on Cloud platform, Traditional and SSD drives. All VPS plans are supported by highly skilled support technicians and backed up by 99.99 % uptime, 24/7/365 responsive support. You could get Fully Featured Linux VPS at just $7.99 /month.

Sorry I never heard about them. I'd like you to check out hosting service from 4Goodhosting. Their server speed performance is excellent, uptime is perfect as I saw my sites always up and available (online) for my visitors. When it comes to support, they are always available 24 hours and ready to assist. They will respond to me in minutes often with full solution.

Franky speaking it was very hard for me to find VPS host in South Africa. From start to finish Vpsnine.com web efficiently and speedily set up my account and website with a very friendly and professional service. It's very reliable, the help and support is always there for you when you need it.

Sorry, I don't have a personal experience with that two companies, but I can say that SSD VPS from hostiserver.com are very fast and reliable. Check them out, the price starts from $15

From my experience I would like to recommend you Webmcs.com they provide fast & cheap vps. I'm already use one from them.

Back